Turned by local artist Adrian Cammack.
- Hand-turned in Speyside from a single length of locally sourced native hardwood
- Elegant design, comfortable in the hand and a pleasure to use
- High quality ceramic mechanism by Crushgrind (http://www.ideas-denmark.com/concepts/crushgrind/) with 25 year manufacturer guarantee in normal use
- Top section simply pulls off for filling with course salt or pepper corns
- The grey wheel at the base allows adjustment of the grind and removal of the ceramic grinder for cleaning in warm water if required. Never immerse any wooden part of the mill in water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.